Thanks for coming, sit a spell and I’ll whip up one of my famous Chocolate Pound Cakes for y’all!
It’s that time again! I totally spaced last year, and missed UBP9. Well I didn’t space, I was working on a new blog and thought it wasn’t a good time to get traffic to one that was about to be obsolete, kwim? Now that I think of it, so much has happened in the last year. I fell in love, got married went from a family of 4 , 1 dog and 1 cat, to a family of 7 with 4 dogs and 1 cat.Ã‚Â Warmer weather is coming up, and as long as there are no more injuries, sickies or who knows what else, we will be spending a lot of time at the lake and the river here soon.
For a few of my most popular articles you can read:
- Top 10 Simple Living Blogs
- Handmade Gift Ideas for Women
- Clutter Free Gift Ideas
- Inside Black Apple – Brownies
- The Summer Head Cold – Tomato Tea
It’s Giveaway Time!
Now on for the giveaway! I know that’s why you are here, that’s ok I still love you.Ã‚Â Over the last couple months I’ve talked to the creators of Blis (Best life information system) about doing a review and giveaway. Life, specifically wedding, interrupted. So here we are with a fabulous offer!
I have been searching for an electronic Control Journal/Household Planner for years. Let me tell you, there’s just not anything out there that puts everything together on one page….until now! Blis has it all! I can access it from anywhere, it doesn’t need to be loaded to one computer…I can login from my phone! and there is a print version! How about that!
Just because I think you should know, here are some details:
- Full Calendar with Day, Week + Month Views
- Email Reminders
- Create, Edit + Save To Do Lists
- Plan + Save Vacation Details
- Plan + Save Party Details
- Easily Link To Websites
- Menu Planning + Grocery Lists
- Electronic Recipe Box Storage
- Track Online Purchases
- List Gifts To Purchase
- Organize Household Contact Information
- List Emergency Information
- Record Home Inventory Room By Room
- Maintain Household Appliance Records
- Record Home Updates + Repair Information
- List Service Provider Information
- List Service Provider Information
- Track Warranty Expirations + Household Safety Checks
- Track Automobile Information + Records
- Organize Account Records
- Organize Medical Records For Each Family Member
- Track Medical Histories
- List Favorite Restaurants, Favorite Websites + Books To Read
- Child Care Worksheets
- Print Labels
- Upload Pertinent Documents, Pictures + Receipts
- Detailed Address Book
- Multi-User Friendly + Remote Access
- Multi-Home Record Keeping Ability
- Import Contacts from Outlook & iAddress Book
- Export Calendar events and contacts to Outlook & iCal
Can you believe that everything is packed into one place? I sure couldn’t, so yep I tried it out. Unlimited to-do lists would allow me to set up all of those holiday routines that I always have to dig up from the pit of despair. What I really love about this system, is that two sisters created it out of need. They are mom’s and needed a way to keep up with work, homes, kids and everything else that comes along with life. These ladies are the best, so professional, yet personable just like Blis.
The ladies at Blis have offered us here at Polka Spot Farm a certificate for one of our readers to enjoy Blis for 1 whole year! That’s $125.00 value! To win this is what you need to do:
Comment with your top reason of needing and electronic home planner (1 entry)
For extra entries you can follow me (by mail, in your reader, Google Friend Connect, Facebook Fan page or Networked Blogs) each one earns 1 additional entry
Giveaway will be closed at Midnight CST on April 16th. I will announce the winner on April 17th.
Be sure to tell your family and friends about the great giveaway too! I hope that I see y’all soon!
**The opinions in this post are 100% my own, I was not paid in any way to write this post**